Sleeping Forest Team Index du Forum

Sleeping Forest Team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HDTV%-16&The End The Be.atles

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sleeping Forest Team Index du Forum -> Sleeping Forest Team -> Presentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
khryjam

Masculin
Point de vie: 413
Moyenne de points: 9,39

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV%-16&The End The Be.atles Répondre en citant

16 The End The Beatles > urlin.us/2bebd

Hit..the..Accept..button..to..remove..this..messageWhich...again...proves...that...if...he...wants...to,...he...can...thinkThe.End02:19The...BeatlesGolden...Slumbers/Carry...That...Weight/The...End05:15Then...Paul-wilder,...heavy...vibrato,...showyA..MasterpieceNYRIt'll.just.take.a.minute.'.That.surprised.me.a.bitIf..you..really..want..to..enjoy..your..remastered..collection,..play..them..on..a..decent..to..good..CD..playerIt's..so..musical,..it's..not..just..a..drummer..going..offThe..Beatles..-..End..of..the..Walrus..Fissunix..Daft..Punk..&amp..BoyGenius..vsBurrrr!...(Page...not...found)...Sorry,...we...didn't...mean...for...that...to...happen!...You...can...search...Genius...by...using...the...search...bar...above,...or...go...back...to...the...homepageAlthough..."The...End"...stands...as...the...last...known...new...recording...involving...all...four...members...of...the...Beatles,...one...additional...song,..."I...Me...Mine",...would...be...recorded...by...three...members...of...the...group...(Lennon...being...absent)...in...January...1970...for...the...album...Let...It...BeCrumb:.ConversationsThe...BeatlesThe...End02:21Press.of.MississippiThe.BeatlesAll.images..their.respective.ownersIm.going.to.have.to.dig.my.vinyl.copy.out.and.listen.to.it.yet.another.100.timesThe..BeatlesGolden..Slumbers+Carry..That..Weight+The..End05:14^."Beatallica.-.Carry.That.Weight.is.another.Jaymz.tune,.soHe..had..a..line..in..it..[sings]..'And..in..the..end,..the..love..you..get..is..equal..to..the..love..you..give..[sic],'..which..is..a..very..cosmic,..philosophical..lineThey..can,..however,..be..heard..in..a..new..mix..of..The..End,..released..in..1996..on..Anthology..3The...chorus...Love...You...sang...24...timesAll..We..Are..Saying:..The..Last..Major..Interview..with..John..Lennon..and..Yoko..OnoReply..↓..Joe..Post..authorThursday..27..May..2010..at..10.21am..Youre..wrong....Lennon..gets..two..bars..at..the..endIt..is..really..coolThe...BeatlesGolden...Slumbers,...Carry...That...Weght,...The...End...05:16The..thing..that..always..amused..me..was..how..much..persuasion..it..took..to..get..Ringo..to..play..that..soloThe..BeatlesThe..End02:22^...a...b...Lewisohn...1988,...p.181The.experts.say.George.played.it,.though.I.doubt.anyone.present.was.coherent.enough.to.recallIf..anyone..has..the..names,..let..me..know..and..Ill..add..them..to..the..pageReply...↓...Michelle...Sunday...6...July...2014...at...7.29pm...Technically...speaking,...THE...END...is...not...Ringos...only...drum...soloPresenceSgt.In...Holm,...D669670...^...Pedler,...pThe..BeatlesThe..End02:16 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Sleeping Forest Team Index du Forum -> Sleeping Forest Team -> Presentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange